Events staffing changes into 2022

Joshua M - 1342084

Good Evening Everyone

I have some announcements to make regarding staffing changes for the Events Department as we head into 2022. I am excited for these changes, but also saddened to see some long time staff members departing the team.

Chris Gardiner rises to the Events Manager Role

@Chris Gardinerhas been appointed to the Events Manager Role for 2022 and beyond (hopefully). Chris has been a member of the Events Department since August 2021 and since then has been responsible for a number of Major Events during the final quarter of 2021. Chris brings with him many interesting ideas and plans for the events team and I look forward to working with him in leading the department into 2022. Chris's appointment as Events Manager will officially commence on the 1JAN22.

Cameron Wilbraham departs the Events Team

After 15 months as the Events Manager, @Cameron Wilbrahamhas resigned from the events department on the whole. Cameron has been my right hand person for much of the last 15 months, and will be greatly missed from the entire staff team as he ventures into new pastures. Best of luck with everything into the future mate!

Paris Ioannidis departs the Events Team

After 12 months as an Events Coordinator, @Paris Ioannidishas decided to hang up the hat and focus on real life commitments. Paris was pivital in starting the now successful FIFO Friday events, which will continue into 2022. Thank you for all of you hard effort Paris!

Zachari Gell joins the Events Team 

@Zachari Gell joins the Events Department as an Events Coordinator. Zach has been a Mentor with the ATC Training team and recently expressed interest in also expanding across to events. Zach will be a valued addition to the team as we head into 2022!

Best of luck to these four individuals. We wish you all the best in 2022 and beyond, regardless of your role in the Events Department!

Regards,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1