EOI: VATPAC Air Traffic Services Policy Working Group

Zach B - 1217663

Hi all,

I'm looking for a small number of general VATPAC members to provide insight and contributions towards our new Air Traffic Services policy.

This policy will replace and combined the following existing policies into 1 document:

• ATC Training Policy
  • Controller Information and ATIS Policy
  • Controller Positions and Ratings Policy
  • Procedural Tower Policy
  • Senior Controller Policy

The policy will incorporate a number of changes to align with the new VATSIM GCAP and we anticipate that the policy will be effective on release/in conjunction with the VATSIM GCAP.

We aim to ensure the policy is clear, consice, descriptive, modern and will shape the way that VATPAC air traffic services will be provided into the future.

If you are interested in being involved, please send me an email at [email protected] and provide me with a short paragraph about your VATSIM/VATPAC experience and history. You will preferably be ATC rated (but no specific rating or endorsement is required).

You will join myself and members of the ATC Training & Standards team to form a small working group. This will also form part of the consultation with general membership as per our constitution 50 (2). We expect you to be able to volunteer 1-3 hours per week to contribute to discussions and writing documentation.

I look forward to hearing from those of you that are interested!

EOI's close 11:59 AEST Sunday 29th August.

- Zach

• Like 2