Ongoing issues with VATPAC Website and email

Shannon W - 811815

Hi all,

We are having ongoing issues with our website which I'm sure most of you are aware of

This has now extended to our @vatpac.org email accounts...

This means that some emails which have been sent to @vatpac.org email accounts over the last few days may not have been delivered.

Regretfully - this is not going to be fixed straight away, for any inquiries to VATPAC staff, please use the forums PM function to them direct..., or feel free to PM me. You may need to resend emails from the last few days via a PM if you have not received a response

Thanks for your patience - I'll pass on word when things return to normal.

Shannon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

Well - fingers crossed, we appear to be back.

There are a couple of pages still being put back online, including the "resources" page - however hopefully they are not too far away.

Thank you to all for your patience - this certainly has been a long process, and worst of all, it was due to the malicious intent by some sad people.

I would like to thank a few people, namely..., Steve Ollis, Joshua Minchenko and Rob Hooley for their help with getting the website back to the stage where it is at.

Moving forward, this certainly has been something that VATPAC will learn from... and I will be in a position to make a few annoucements over the next couple of days regarding VATPAC and how you can shape its future.

Shannon