Director of Australian Airspace: Applications Open

Rob H - 811428

Hi Guys,

Following from my previous announcement, I am now calling for applications for the Director of Australian Airspace position. The selection criteria for this role is as follows:

Primary Responsibilities

? Work closely with the Director of Operations on matters relating to Australian operations and airspace management as they arise

? Coordinate and monitor the work of the Sector File Manager

? Contribute constructively to the improvement of VATPAC for all members

Skills

? Strong knowledge of Australian ATC/Pilot operations, procedure and airspace classification

? Thorough understanding of VATPAC operational policies

Other Criteria

? Previous/current real world experience highly regarded

? Must be and remain in good standing with VATPAC/VATSIM

? Able to participate on VATPAC forum/attend to email on a weekly basis at a minimum

This is a full voting VATPAC Directorship. The successful candidate will be subject to a probationary period of six months.

Interested parties should make a submission in writing that addresses these criteria, provides a brief self-background and motivation for wanting this position.

NB: The position of Sector File Manager will be opened to application immediately following the appointment of this role.

Applications can be emailed directly to me ([email protected]) in confidence for forwarding to the appointment panel.

Applications Close: Sunday 22nd May 2005.

Good luck.