VATPAC Board Changes for 2022

Zach B - 1217663

2022_Board_Update_2.png

Hi everyone.

A number of changes have occured at the Board level that will be in place for 2022.

Last week I accepted Greg's resignation from his Director of ATC Training & Standards role. Greg has made an outstanding contribution over the last 12-18 months and I hope that he will be able to enjoy the hobby once again. I'm pleased to confirm that Sam Keast will take over responsibility for the Director role. He will continue working with Matt Kelly and others in the training department throughout the next 6 months (at least). Sam was the alternative applicant last year for the role and has demonstrated his commitment to the community throughout the last 12 months.

The appointment committee for the Director of Technology agreed that Will Smart was the outstanding applicant for the role, and I am happy to report he has accepted the offer. Will brings a wealth of knowledge and leadership experience to the team after extensive time volunteering within the ATC Training Department (including the development and rollout of the TMS).

Steve Cullen has asked to take a LoA from the board temporarily due to some personal matters. In the interm, Clem Wu (a long standing member of the Airspace/Documentation team will be acting as Director of Airspace & Publications).

Blair has officially been permanently appointed by a committee, to his current role of Director of Membership.

I am pleased to announce that Sam Wilson will join Ryan McDonald as non-executive directors for 2022. I would like to thank Shannon for his involvement of the last 12 months.

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, however you choose to celebrate.

Zach

• Like 4