VATPAC Seeks new Directors

Zach B - 1217663

Hi everyone,

I'm sad to announce that Tom Grozev, who has looked after the Technology portfolio for many years, will be stepping down from his role in the new year. Tom has advised me that his new employment will mean he no longer has the time to commit to VATPAC moving forward. I'd like to thank Tom for putting his time into VATPAC over the last few years. He will stick around in a development capacity and support our new Director, when they are brought on board.

I am now accepting applications for the Director of Technology role. The role requirements can be viewed on the attached document and an application (in a format of your choice) should be submitted to myself via email ([email protected]).

It is also that time of the year again where, as per our constitution, VATPAC opens expressions of interest to senior, long-standing members of our community to join the Board in an advisory capacity as a non-executive Director. The role requirements can also be viewed on the attached document and an application (in a format of your choice) should be submitted to myself via email ([email protected]).

The closing date for all of the above positions is Friday 17th of December, unless a succesful applicant is appointed earlier. If you are considering throwing your hat into the ring, I'd advise you to do so sooner rather than later.

Position Description Non Executive

Position Description Director Technology

• Like 2
  • Sad 6