Trent Hopkinson departs the Events Team

Joshua M - 1342084

1174793449_CleanBanner_Resignation_TH.thumb.png.9133b846d973ada2640ce964a2262e4c.png

Good Evening Everyone,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce to the membership body that @Trent Hopkinson has handed in his resignation to me today for his position of Events Coordinator within the Events Team. Trent has decided to step down due to his recent unavailability sparked by the recent COVID outbreak in Victoria. This marks the end of a 9 Year Events Staff role for Trent, who supersedes the entire Events Team by more than 7 years...

Appointed to the position of Deputy Director of Events on the 14 July 2014. Trent has seen the Events Department change significantly since his appointment. Going through a plethora of Directors and Staff Members alike. On the 29th July 2020, Trent hung up the Deputy Director role, residing as an Event Coordinator for the next year. Today marks the end of a chapter for the Events Team, with Trent serving the VATPAC community for 8 Years, 11 Months, and 21 Days (Or 3,278 Days). So my hat goes off to Trent for his efforts.

On behalf of the VATPAC Membership Body, Current and Past Events Directors, Event Coordinators and VATPAC Directors. I would like to thank you for the countless hours and energy you have put into the Events Team over the years.

Please thank Trent for his time within the Team when you see him next!

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 8