Events Department

Blair S - 1358329

Events.png

From the Director of Events

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the Events Department section of the scope! I am going to do a little recap of the past 3 months, and then go into heaps of detail further down this post.

The past 3 months have been a strong beginning for the year for the VATPAC Events Department. With 4 major events under wraps, I am confident to say that Q1 2021 was a success for our Major Events Category.

The events team have been hard at work recently and I am delighted to announce a number of new regular events that will be making their way into the Events Calendar during Q2 for everyone to enjoy. FIFO Friday and a new "Spotlight Series" are amongst some of the new events you will see around the place.

Remember that the Events Team is always open to feedback. Please contact us via https://feedback.vatpac.org/ or email me directly via [email protected].

Regards,
Joshua Micallef
Director of Events
VATSIM Australia Pacific

Upcoming Regular Events

We are delighted to welcome a few new Regular Events beginning in April, with more planned for the future!

Clean_Banner_FIFO_Generic.png

Spotlight_Series.png

Staffing Changes
There have been a few changes to the staffing team within the Events Department. 

• 22DEC20 | Russel Diehl resignation as VFR Operations Coordinator
  • 20JAN21 | Paris Ioannidis & Tyler Hindle appointed as Event Coordinator
  • 20JAN21 | David Bromage appointed VFR Operations Coordinator
  • 1MAR21 | Nicholas Naumovski resignation as Events Coordinator

We look forward to what Q2 has in store for the VATPAC Community!