Resignation: Russell Diehl (VFR Ops)

Joshua M - 1342084

157806792_CleanBanner_Resignation_RD.thumb.png.41211d09d95be945782c2bd776293aad.png

It is with regret to the community that I advise Mr Russell Diehl has expressed his wishes to step back from the role of VFR Operations due to personal commitments in the new year.

I want to take the time to let the community in on a little bit of insight to Russell over the past year and a half I have personally worked with him.

Russell is a forward thinker, someone who sees a need and fulfils that need. During Russell's time as the VFR Operations coordinator, he has been as moldable and adaptable to situations as they come. Russell was and is a breeze to work with, during my time as the Deputy of Special Events, Russell provided insight from a pilots perspective directly to the Events Team, and more recently has acted as a bridge between the Events Team and the community in the proceeding years. Russell is someone that will be deeply missed by the Events Department and indeed the entire VFR Operations group.

Russell will remain as the VFR Operations coordinator until the 31st January 2021.

If you are interested in the role of VFR Operations Coordinator within the events team, reach out to Joshua via [email protected]

• Sad 3