EXTENDED | VATPAC Seeks New Volunteer Staff!

Zach B - 1217663

EDIT 14th DECEMBER: Applications Extended. See Below.

Hi everyone,

I am now ready to start the search for the next group of people to join the VATPAC Board of Directors, to help continue to run our great organisation and this will close off the "administrative" period that I have overseen at VATPAC.

The board is accepting nominations for the following positions, and any eligable general member is permitted to make an application. Positions descriptions and requirements are linked below, next to the positions we are searching for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Permanent Voting Board Positions:

Director of Airspace and Publications (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YWl07S52dp10GYqSi6kgD6YxLH9_sqG2/view?usp=sharing)

Secretary and Treasurer (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oBgWSsSJtu5EgwZKqpRZ_p_2Tt5kE2u6/view?usp=sharing)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, this is quite a list of positions to fill and will take some time, although we endeavour to have the new staffing structure in place by 01JAN2021. The new staffing structure has been attached as a PDF for those who are interested, this includes the positions currently filled by acting directors and also includes some existing volunteers who have had their role title change and reporting lines adjusted.

Please note the following:

• All applications should be emailed to [email protected] with the subject line clearly indicating which position you are applying for and MUST include a description of why you believe you are the person for the job, how you meet the minimum criteria requirements and a little bit about yourself and your life outside of VATSIM.
  • You should only apply for 1 position. Applications for multiple positions are allowed but frowned upon.
  • Your application will be considered on your previous contributions to VATPAC, maturity and experience in management roles and a genuine interest to be involved with the running of the Division and NOT an interest in a 'staff title' and of course, how  you meet the minmum criteria and duties.
  • Applications will close on the 28th of December.
  • Where possible, we will try to follow the requirements of the constitution however it may be necessary to waive some requirements to facilitate this process. Any requirements waived will be clearely communicated to the general membership.
  • Depending on the suitability of the applicant for a position, essential criteria requirements may also be waived and communicated to the general membership.

I urge anyone and everyone, that has ever had the slightest urge in getting involved to throw your hat in. We are NOT asking for 50 hours of your time per week, but we are asking for your maturity, leadership and genuine desire to do something great for the community - if that means 2 hours of your time per week, then we'll take it!

I look forward to seeing your applications in my inbox soon.

Thank you!

VATPAC Organisation Chart.pdf

Edited by Zach Biesse-Fitton
Applications Extended
  • Like 5