Appointment: VATPAC Director, Operations

Callum S - 1179882

It's with great pleasure that I announce Harrison Scott has been appointed by the VATPAC Board as Director, Operations. 

Harrison has been a member of staff at VATPAC for some time now holding roles in the ATC Training, Operations and I.T departments. During his time on the Board as the I.T Director, Harrison gained an important insight into the day to day operations of VATPAC which, alongside his recent work in Operations, has adequately prepared him to take on a role in the Operations Department. He'll be working closely with Peter Story while a transition occurs. 

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Peter Story for stepping in as Acting Director. Peter not only kept his own work progressing but also took on the workload of the Operations Director and saw through several projects over the last couple of months including Local Instructions updates, AIRAC1907 + 1909 and work on the Euroscope controller client updater. Peter will stay on-board the team as Deputy Director, AIS, supporting the team as we continue to update and bring new content to the community. 

Congratulations and welcome to the team Harrison. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1