Appointment: VATPAC Director, ATC Training

Callum S - 1179882

It's with great pleasure that I announce Cam Tyson has been appointed as Director, ATC Training. 

Cam has been a member of the VATPAC and VATNZ training teams over the past 3 years, holding roles as Mentor, Instructor and most recently, Deputy Director, ATC Administration. Throughout his time in ATC Training, he's helped many students achieve their ratings and has always been committed to sharing his knowledge and passion of ATC. Cam has great ambitions for the department which I'm sure he'll discuss in the near future. 

Daniel Martin is leaving the training department and VATPAC Board due to real world commitments. I'd like to take a moment to thank Daniel, on behalf of the VATPAC Board and community, for all of his hard work. Without the hundreds of hours he dedicated to ensuring all members got quick responses to emails, ensuring all the administrative documentation was filed correctly and for creating and maintaining such a fantastic team of staff, the ATC Training Department would not be as successful as it is now.

Welcome to the team Cam! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1