A New Start

David Z - 1027224

Dear VATPAC Community,

Last September, I was approached to assist in leading this organisation out of a situation where the board was fragmented and there were some strong divisions within our community.

Since then, we have formed an enthusiastic young team to lead our staff and some experienced non-executives to support them. It is now the job of this team to unite our community with our common hobby.

Over the weekend, I advised Alan Cooke to begin the search for a new division director and I understand that process will begin shortly. Having been in the role for some 6 months, I can say that the new division director will be very busy in building a strong foundation for our organisation. We are an organisation of some 1800 members and there is more work to be done for our organisation to be one that can properly support that membership.

Thank you to everyone who supported my efforts, through encouragement and constructive criticism, thank you to our hard working staff who keep this place ticking along and good luck to our board.

David Zhong
Acting Division Director

• Thanks 10

On behalf of the board and the greater VATPAC community I’d like to thank you David for all your efforts and outstanding work in rebuilding this community to a more than stable state. Not only have you turned the division around from an unstable time to the blooming community we are now, but you accomplished this task in such a short amount of time and I think everyone will agree with me when I say that you have done the division well. Thank you again David and all the best in your future endeavors.

• Like 3