Apology

Jackson H - 820457

Dear VATPAC Members,

Recently I was subject to a unique set of circumstances in which events in my personal life combined with a situation on VATSIM. As a consequence, I made a regrettable outburst on an unofficial VATPAC Facebook page. I apologize for this momentary lack of control.

Though I serve on VATSIM's Board of Governors and must represent the entire network, I still consider myself to still be a VATPAC member at heart as I have been part of VATPAC since its inception in 2001 and its predecessor with SATCO before that. These last few weeks have been the most turbulent times I have ever seen in our division. This turbulence combined with things going on in my personal life led to a momentary loss of restraint.

As member of the Board of Governors I need to hold myself to a higher standard of behavior and I had tendered my resignation as a result of my outburst. However ,a number of people at all levels of VATSIM approached me, asking to reconsider my resignation and continue on in my position. As a result I withdrew my resignation and will be remaining the Vice President - Regions.

I am grateful for the support so many in VATSIM have given me during this time. I deeply regret my lapse in judgement and can only offer you my apologies and a solemn commitment that this will not occur again.

Regards,

Jackson Harding

Vice President - Regions   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6