Changing of the Guard - Director of IT (VATPAC6)

Jackson H - 820457

Some time ago Dave Neil the VATPAC Director of IT submitted his resignation. On behalf of the board I would like to thank Dave for his efforts in stabilising what has been a turbulent portfolio over many years. Much of what IT does is invisible to us, yet is vital to our functioning as a virtual community. Dave has put in a great deal of effort during his tenure in ensuring corporate knowledge of previous IT issues are retained and has seen us move server, as well as upgrading our TeamSpeak server. Dave has said he wishes to take a step back and participate simply as a pilot. I'm sure everyone will join with me in wishing Dave well and thanking him for his efforts.

After due consideration the Board has appointed Steve Brown, the Deputy Director of IT, as the new director. Browny has been working alongside Dave for sometime and has been running the day to day IT matters pretty much on his own for a while now.

So please welcome Browny to his new role and join with me in wishing him all the best.

Jackson