Changes to Director of IT

Jackson H - 820457

The Board regrets to announce that after some time as our Director of IT Greg Wilson has tendered his resignation from this position and from the Board.

Greg has overseen a marked improvement in our IT department since he took over and the Board and I are eternally grateful for the effort and diligence he has applied to this position. Without his hard work we would not have the stable IT setup we currently enjoy. He has been responsible for a large number of behind the scenes changes and improvements, most of which the average member would have been completely oblivious to, but as a result we've all been able to enjoy a much improved service. An organisation of ours is almost totally dependant on our IT and having Greg there has been a great asset to us all. I'm sure everyone will join with me in giving Greg a heartfelt vote of thanks.

Greg has indicated that he is more than happy to remain part of the IT team and to help his replacement.

And as to his replacement the Board have decided that David Neil, our Director of Events and Communications will take over the IT role. David has been assisting Greg with the running of the IT department while Greg is in Antarctica and has the necessary skills to continue Greg's good work.

We will be advertising for a new Events Director shortly.

Jackson