World Flight 2011

Stephen Cotterill

VATPAC would like to thank all our members that work so hard to make World Flight such a successful event. It would be wrong to individualise members for their efforts as someone donating one dollar, flying one leg or providing ATC is of the same importance as it is all for a worthy cause. To those who have worked extremely hard over the many months to get this organised and those who participated take a well-earned break (of one week max :evil:) YOU deserve it.

Like all things though, and now that another year is over it is time to reflect on what went wrong and how we can prevent the same issues occurring again next time. Continual improvement is the name of the game (sorry simulation hehe) to stay ahead of those extinct dinosaurs. ;) If anyone has any complaints, suggestions, ideas or even on the off chance some praise on what was good could they please forward this to me. I wish to get all this information while it is still fresh in your minds.

Remember that no idea is a bad idea. Even some really off beat ones have some form of useful info in them so don’t be shy.

After we have received the info we will look at all the available options and present back here what VATPAC can do to help. We will of course forward on to the WorlfFlight Group all the information and work closely with them where we can help them resolve any issues. We are more than happy to produce new policy, procedures or guides, recommend new or different training and even help those who just can’t get things to work the way they would like. Basically if you don’t tell us what you want then we will not be able to help you.

Please only use my e-mail otherwise it will ultimately get lost if you post in here. :teeth:

Thanks and well done to everybody involved.

Steve

Director, Operations

[email protected]